Under the headline “The Last, Disposable Action Hero,” New York Times writer Alex French posited earlier this year that “There are now more indistinguishable, barrel-chested eight-packed aspiring stars than ever.” To address this problem, Entertainment Weekly gathered some of Hollywood’s best character actors while we were in San Diego for Comic-Con for this important message.
Tag: Rob Huebel (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 im-posters: We retrofit classic promo art style to each episode
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 22 'shop 'til you drop!' movies
- John Hughes: 12 essential films from director of a Thanksgiving classic
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade recap: EW's play-by-play
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- Oh wait, never mind: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer coming to iTunes today
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reveals how he orders the votes at Tribal Council
- 'Twilight Saga': Thank It For...
- 'Walking Dead' Season 5 Im-posters: We Retrofit Classic Promo Art Style to Each Episode