The Muppets meant to say they’re done with the parody portion of their advertising — except for print. And with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1 closing in on theaters, we now can enjoy three one-sheets for The Muppet Saga: There’s the Edward-esque Vamphibian (Kermit), Bella Swine (Miss Piggy), and WereRowlf (clearly long-haired and shirtless like Jacob in the early films). Check them out below: READ FULL STORY »
Tag: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (51-60 of 78)
Summit has unleashed a slew of new clips for lucky Twihards. In “The Beginning of the End,” we get a behind-the-scenes look at Bella and Edward’s highly anticipated wedding ceremony… not to mention the sultry South American honeymoon that follows. “Bella really wants to have the full wedding night experience,” Stewart teases. Unfortunately for Bella, Ashley Greene reveals, “It kind of turns from fairytale to chaos.” See the full sneak peek — plus four brand new TV spots — below. READ FULL STORY »
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
Find Movies and Showtimes
Choose Your Movie
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 349
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504