The Muppets meant to say they’re done with the parody portion of their advertising — except for print. And with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1 closing in on theaters, we now can enjoy three one-sheets for The Muppet Saga: There’s the Edward-esque Vamphibian (Kermit), Bella Swine (Miss Piggy), and WereRowlf (clearly long-haired and shirtless like Jacob in the early films). Check them out below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (51-60 of 78)
Summit has unleashed a slew of new clips for lucky Twihards. In “The Beginning of the End,” we get a behind-the-scenes look at Bella and Edward’s highly anticipated wedding ceremony… not to mention the sultry South American honeymoon that follows. “Bella really wants to have the full wedding night experience,” Stewart teases. Unfortunately for Bella, Ashley Greene reveals, “It kind of turns from fairytale to chaos.” See the full sneak peek — plus four brand new TV spots — below. READ FULL STORY
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!