The four distinguished gentlemen of Metallica dropped by EW.com’s digital Comic-Con studio yesterday to talk about their upcoming movie Metallica Through the Never, a feature film that blends narrative and concert footage. They also said when they expect to be headed back to the studio to work on a new record. Watch the interview below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Through the Never (1-2 of 2)
The Project: Metallica’s upcoming concert-narrative hybrid feature film Metallica Through the Never, which debuts exclusively in 3-D Imax on Sept. 27 and releases wide on Oct. 4.
The Panel: The four members of Metallica — James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammet, and Robert Trujillo — were joined by Through the Never director/co-writer Nimród Antal (Kontroll), producer Charlotte Huggins (Journey to the Center of the Earth), and the film’s star, Dane DeHaan (who was also at Comic-Con for The Amazing Spider-Man 2, in which he plays Harry Osborn). The panel was moderated by the L.A. Times‘ Hero Complex editor Gina McIntyre. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!