The four distinguished gentlemen of Metallica dropped by EW.com’s digital Comic-Con studio yesterday to talk about their upcoming movie Metallica Through the Never, a feature film that blends narrative and concert footage. They also said when they expect to be headed back to the studio to work on a new record. Watch the interview below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Through the Never (1-2 of 2)
The Project: Metallica’s upcoming concert-narrative hybrid feature film Metallica Through the Never, which debuts exclusively in 3-D Imax on Sept. 27 and releases wide on Oct. 4.
The Panel: The four members of Metallica — James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammet, and Robert Trujillo — were joined by Through the Never director/co-writer Nimród Antal (Kontroll), producer Charlotte Huggins (Journey to the Center of the Earth), and the film’s star, Dane DeHaan (who was also at Comic-Con for The Amazing Spider-Man 2, in which he plays Harry Osborn). The panel was moderated by the L.A. Times‘ Hero Complex editor Gina McIntyre. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Saved By the Bell': Remembering when it was 'Bliss'
- MTV VMAs' most buzzed-about moments (non-performance division)
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- 'Suits' postmortem: Creator Aaron Korsh talks Louis' showdown
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- 'Big Brother' recap: Betrayed, Betrayed, Betrayed