The four distinguished gentlemen of Metallica dropped by EW.com’s digital Comic-Con studio yesterday to talk about their upcoming movie Metallica Through the Never, a feature film that blends narrative and concert footage. They also said when they expect to be headed back to the studio to work on a new record. Watch the interview below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Through the Never (1-2 of 2)
The Project: Metallica’s upcoming concert-narrative hybrid feature film Metallica Through the Never, which debuts exclusively in 3-D Imax on Sept. 27 and releases wide on Oct. 4.
The Panel: The four members of Metallica — James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammet, and Robert Trujillo — were joined by Through the Never director/co-writer Nimród Antal (Kontroll), producer Charlotte Huggins (Journey to the Center of the Earth), and the film’s star, Dane DeHaan (who was also at Comic-Con for The Amazing Spider-Man 2, in which he plays Harry Osborn). The panel was moderated by the L.A. Times‘ Hero Complex editor Gina McIntyre. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in Movies
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops