The four distinguished gentlemen of Metallica dropped by EW.com’s digital Comic-Con studio yesterday to talk about their upcoming movie Metallica Through the Never, a feature film that blends narrative and concert footage. They also said when they expect to be headed back to the studio to work on a new record. Watch the interview below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Through the Never (1-2 of 2)
The Project: Metallica’s upcoming concert-narrative hybrid feature film Metallica Through the Never, which debuts exclusively in 3-D Imax on Sept. 27 and releases wide on Oct. 4.
The Panel: The four members of Metallica — James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammet, and Robert Trujillo — were joined by Through the Never director/co-writer Nimród Antal (Kontroll), producer Charlotte Huggins (Journey to the Center of the Earth), and the film’s star, Dane DeHaan (who was also at Comic-Con for The Amazing Spider-Man 2, in which he plays Harry Osborn). The panel was moderated by the L.A. Times‘ Hero Complex editor Gina McIntyre. READ FULL STORY
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
- 'Fifty Shades': Who'll dress Christian, Anastasia?
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Doc Jensen's Picks